NoteWorthy Composer Viewer
This software uses NoteWorthy Composer Version 2 technology.
NoteWorthy Composer Viewer is a free viewer for NoteWorthy Composer files (*.nwc and *.nwctxt). It will load, play, and print files created by users of the NoteWorthy Composer program, as well as any MIDI performances saved as *.mid files.
Additional features include:
- A launchpad mechanism is included to facilitate opening files directly into NoteWorthy Composer 1.75c and/or NoteWorthy Composer 2.5.
- A browser plugin that can be used to view NoteWorthy Composer files directly within your Netscape compatible browser, including 32-bit editions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
You can download and install this program fom the following link:
NoteWorthy Composer Viewer - Version 2.5.6a [968 KB]
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR NOTEWORTHY COMPOSER VIEWER
Your use of this software indicates your acceptance to the terms and conditions as defined in this license agreement. Please carefully read these terms and conditions prior to the use of this software.
NoteWorthy Software, Inc. grants to you the right to freely use the NoteWorthy Composer Viewer software program on any computer in your possession. However, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software. This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
The NoteWorthy Composer Viewer software program and the accompanying support materials are owned by NoteWorthy Software, Inc. and are protected by United States copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties. This program is available from NoteWorthy Software's web site, and may not be distributed from any other source except as noted in the "Terms of Distribution" section below.
Terms of Distribution
Redistribution is not permitted, except as noted below:
- Licensed users of a NoteWorthy Composer program may freely distribute an unmodified NoteWorthy Composer Viewer software installation package on physical media, including CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, diskette, ZIP disks, USB thumb drives, flash drives, and other portable/removable media.
- Licensed users of a NoteWorthy Composer program may freely distribute an unmodified NoteWorthy Composer Viewer software installation package via an internal computer network, provided that the installer package is not accessible via the public Internet.
Any other distribution of the NoteWorthy Composer Viewer software installation package requires prior permission from NoteWorthy Software, Inc.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 2000 or later (Windows 8 PC, 7, Vista, XP, or 2000)