1) Select "Page Setup" from the "File" menu, then go to the "Options" tab in the resulting dialog box and select the appropriate "Measure Number" and "Measure Start" options.
2) For each part, go to the "Contents" tab under "File"/"Page Setup" and hide (deselect) all but one staff, then print. You may find, however, that in some cases you want to cut and paste anyway - for example, if you want to compress a multi-measure rest into a single symbol. (For multi-measure rest and other useful symbols, see the "Boxmarks" font in the "Helpful files" section of the NWC Scriptorium
3) Insert a "Tempo" item. The easiest way is to position the cursor and type 't', which will bring up a dialog box allowing you to select a note and the corresponding mm number.
4) Yes, it's one of the items under "Tempo Variance" (position the cursor and type 'e'). I don't know whether you're looking for a fermata (bird's-eye) or breath mark (comma), but both are available.
5) Insert the fingering numbers as text items (position the cursor and type 'x'). I use the "Staff Lyric" font for this, but the choice is up to you.
6) Go to the "Options" tab under "File"/"Page Setup", and select the appropriate "Staff Size (in points)". I don't know how big "A4" paper is, but a size of 18 points will put 12 staves on 8.5 X 11 paper.